Choc in Leicester, helicopter crashes out of the stadium: dead in the stake owner of Foxes, son and 2 pilots

A tragedy that rips the tranquility of English football on a normal Saturday night. Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha’s helicopter, owner of Leicester City, crashed out at the King Power Stadium just after Foxes draw against West Ham. The aircraft of the 60-year-old Thai, for reasons to be ascertained, according to eyewitnesses, fell after take-off from inside the Stadium in an area used as a parking lot two blocks away. As soon as the aircraft crashed, it was overwhelmed by the flames. In the parking area, where luckily there was nobody, near Filbert Way, the emergency vehicles arrived immediately but there was nothing to do.

It seems that the aircraft had a problem with the engine that would stop screwing itself before crashing to the ground with a loud roar, turning into a large ball of fire. According to some eyewitnesses, when the pilot lost control of the aircraft or in any case when he had great difficulty controlling it, he did everything, succeeding, to drop the vehicle in an isolated place, far from the hundreds, thousands of people that still flowed from the area of ​​the stadium where the meeting between Leicester and West Han United had just ended. On board the helicopter were the owner and his son Aiyawatt: the two died instantly, along with the two pilots. Only after operations to extinguish the flames was it possible to understand who and how many were the victims of the tragedy that upset British football. Great emotion and pain in Britain and Thailand. Kasper Schmeichel, the Leicester goalkeeper, was seen in tears outside the stadium, while when it was not yet known with certainty the extent of the tragedy Jamie Vardy, Harry Maguire and Ndidi Wilfred gave Twitter their prayers. Messages of condolence for the tragedy are coming to Leicester from every birth in the world. A tragedy that is not comparable to the tragedy of Superga or the Chapecoense but that closely resembles it.